Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED PERSONAL CONTACT FROM CSR - Infuriating licensing issue ongoing for months

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
adminatx
344 Views, 2 Replies

NEED PERSONAL CONTACT FROM CSR - Infuriating licensing issue ongoing for months

I am beside myself with fury over my experience trying to activate a copy of AutoDesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013, and I need a personal correspondance from a member of the Licensing team to address this.

My CD installation of AutoCAD Architecture 2013 will not accept my serial number and sees it as invalid. I have placed a Help ticket with your system and received a response (over a month later) with my serial, product key, request code, and manual Activation code. I have this email and can forward it to the technician that responses to me for verification.

Upon even a fresh install of this software on a new computer, I am given the option to Try or Activate. Upon selecting Activate, and asked for my serial number, I am told it is invalid. Thus, I cannot proceed to the subsequent step of inputing my manual activation code. This is a Standalone license and I have selected the proper toggles.

I work for a company where this software is necessary, and I have been forced now to shift in three different machines to utilize the 30-day trial option. Considering that I have the legit, valid, expensive software retail box right in front of me, this is unacceptable. I consider this issue to be serious enough that at this time I cannot recommend AutoDesk software going forward since your Live Chat is always 'busy,' your phone lines (1-800-551-1490 and then the re-directed line to 1-866-681-4359) will not let me speak to someone in-person, and your Customer Service department has been unable to satisfactorily enable me to activate this software.

I look forward to a speedy reply, given the long-standing nature of this issue.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: adminatx
Message 3 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: adminatx

Hi @adminatx ,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had while trying to activate your product. 

Please, send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your product serial number, product key, request code and the name of the person/company this product is registered to.

I'll get this sorted for you asap.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report