Installation & Licensing

Valued Mentor
mdhutchinson
Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)
Accepted Solution

Multiple seats of AcadMEP, RevitMEP & Navisworks (Suites)

137 Views, 1 Replies
05-01-2013 01:07 PM

I think this has a simple answer... 

Regarding Autodesk Building Design Suite Standard, Premium and Ultimate and creating deployment(s) on a network server.

Our license holdings are a bit complex with the whole picture...

1. Altogether, we have 9 possible AutoCAD MEP seats that could be used simultaneously (Network Licensed).
  2. The first 7 seats are in BDS Standard license.
  3. The 8th seat is in BDS Premium license
  4. And, the 9th seat is in BDS Ultimate license.

I should be able to build A SINGLE deployment from Design Suite Ultimate 'media kit' using that Serial Number. Then I can use that deployment to install ALL AutoCAD MEP installations. The license manager will deliver the licenses to the separate serial numbers, via the rules of cascading.

Is this correct?

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)

Re: Multiple seats of AcadMEP, RevitMEP & Navisworks (Suites)

05-01-2013 01:35 PM in reply to: mdhutchinson

yes that is correct

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube