Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multipel Error 1406 errors trying to install Inventor

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dknaggert
596 Views, 1 Reply

Multipel Error 1406 errors trying to install Inventor

During re-installation of Inventor 10 I get many errors 1406 not being able to write to e.g. \EnableFullPage\.swf and many others. This is the first time i have gotten this and I am at a loss. I have tried to change permissions in the Registry, but I am getting nowhere. Does irt have perhaps to do with the fact that I am installing on drive F:\ and not C:\ (not enough room - small solid state) 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: dknaggert

That's an old *known* error back in the day for Macromedia Flash player.  You can safely hit IGNORE on about a dozen of those error messages and your Inventor will install.  Then I would recommend that you go to http://www.flash.com and update your Flash player to the latest version.  You should be good to go.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report