Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox Wont run even with supported Card

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
xthecorinthian23x
402 Views, 4 Replies

Mudbox Wont run even with supported Card

I Installed Mudbox 2013 on my rig. When I try and start it it gives me two errors. The First is “could not connect to CIMV2 server” followed by “Mudbox requires ATI or NVIDIA graphics. Please click on this link: Certified Hardware for more information. Exiting” I found my graphics card on the list, made sure all my drivers are up to date, and it’s giving me the same message. If anybody has dealt with or knows how to solve this issue it would be extremely appreciated. I really need to have access to this software. My graphics card is a Radeon HD 6870 2gb

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Bumping because spam knocked it off of the front page

Message 3 of 5

I'm having the same issue. I don't understand the other reply, if it's just defining the issue or somehow posing a solution. What actions can be taken to overcome this? I'm brand new to the software and need to get familiar with it and finish a class assignment.

Message 4 of 5

Yes I am having the same issue its extremely frustrating.  What is the solution to this?

Message 5 of 5

That card is actually not certified nor recommended for Mudbox 2013.  It was tested, but not recommended or certified. 

You can find a list of the certified cards here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534&results=1&stype=graphic&produ...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report