Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox Service Pack 2 2014 Unavailable Error 110

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ndelgiudice
666 Views, 1 Reply

Mudbox Service Pack 2 2014 Unavailable Error 110

Upon my installation of the Mudbox 2014 Educational version for Mac, I was prompted to provide my activation information, which I did. After opening Mudbox, the Activation Wizard appeared. When I clicked activate, the Mudbox Wizard crashed and gave me the 110 Error code. (I am running Mavericks and the latest OSX software).

So like most, I contacted technical support and spoke to three different reps. I had the same issue for Maya, but I was guided to a link, which provided me the successfull Maya 2014 Service Pack 3 download and information on how to delete all of my previous licensing files. Sweet, Maya 2014 works, but how about Mudbox now?

I installed Service Pack 1 to no avail. Next, I tried to download Service Pack 2... but hey, where's the .dmg download? I was told by technical support that there should be one, but all the page offers is html informational links. It's like ordering a chair, but only receiving the assembly manual. I was told that one of the techs provided another customer with a link to somehow download Service Pack 2 and it solved his problem.

I have tried every possibility, reccommendation, and solution. Of the three reps, none of them could provide any useful information other than suggesting I write this up here. Please help me solve this!

Here is the link to Service Pack 2: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/mudbox/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-mudbox-2014-s...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ndelgiudice

Hi ndelgiudice, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for pointing out this error!

We're looking into the Mudbox 2014 Service Pack 2 page. Meanwhile, please download the service pack from this link for Windows and from this link for the Mac version. 

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report