Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Standalone ACAD 2009 License to New Workstation ...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
curt.moreno
264 Views, 3 Replies

Moving Standalone ACAD 2009 License to New Workstation ...

Well the title pretty much says it all. We have a standalone ACAD 2009 license that need to be moved to a new workstation that is replacing the old one. Is there a special procedure for this or can we just expect a normal install? Just trying to reduce downtime while not violating my license agreement.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

- Curt -
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: curt.moreno

Curt,
You should be able to easily install and activate your product on your other workstation. If you have problems, call the Autodesk Activations Hotline at 1-800-551-1490 and they will be able to get you an activation code.
Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
curt.moreno

Thank you Travis. After I posted this I did some more reading and thought I might use the Portable License Utility. But your way sounds even easier.

Take care.

- Curt -
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

Yeah, I wouldn't even bother with the PLU. It is more trouble than it is worth. That's why I didn't even mention it. 😉

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report