Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving License of Autocad

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dgelling
346 Views, 3 Replies

Moving License of Autocad

Hi, I have a user that has installed and licensed Autocad 2012 onto his PC, since this was done the user has left the company, he however did not leave any details as to the username and password that he used to register Autocad.

The License transfer utility requires that I use his signon details to release the license for transfer to another PC.

Can someone assist me in this?

Thank You

Doug

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dgelling

Hi dgelling,

If you can Private Message me the Serial Number, we will check on the account for you.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
dgelling
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

PM Sent as requested

Thank You

Doug

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I need a little help of Yours.

I have downloaded the License File for ACAD 2012. And I have a windows server that is already running the license manager utility for ACAD 2010.

I have to install ACAD 2012 in all my PC's. Is it possible to simply replace the license file of ACAD 2010 with the new license file of ACAD 2012.

Will that suffice the network license management process. Or I have to once again install the License Manager Tool for ACAD 2012 that will host the license file for ACAD 2012.

Waiting to read as earliest.

Thanx.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report