Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1826 Views, 2 Replies

Moving C drive files

Hello,

I just installed Revit Arch. 2013 on a drive other than C. My C drive is nearing capacity and I would like to make some more space. It still installed files in my C drive under ProgramData\Autodesk that include subfolders shown in the attached picture. Is it possible to move these over to another drive?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DannyHubbard
in reply to: Anonymous

Check out the following post, should help you out.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Can-t-Install-on-a-non-bootable-Hard-drive/m-p/...

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You can probably free a lot of space on C:\ by moving your %TEMP% location, your paging swap file, and disabling your hibernation file.  I suspect that would free up close to 10GB of space alone.  Reducing your browser cache along with some other basic cleanup can free up tons of space. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report