Installation & Licensing

nedards
Message 1 of 3 (107 Views)

Motionbuilder 6 Activation

107 Views, 2 Replies
05-27-2013 03:58 PM

Hi, I own a registered copy of Motionbuilder 6 Std (yeah I know, it's ancient but I still get some use out of it!). I have a need to reinstall it on a new machine but the built in activation process fails and I've not been able to determine how I go about getting an Activation Key.

Can you please advise?

Many thanks, Nick Edards

Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 2 of 3 (102 Views)

Re: Motionbuilder 6 Activation

05-27-2013 05:17 PM in reply to: nedards

Dear nedards,

You can contact our Registration and Activation Team directly here or give them a call at 1-800-551-1490 (option #1 for English, then option #1 again for standalone deployment) for a manual activation. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
nedards
Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)

Re: Motionbuilder 6 Activation

05-27-2013 06:13 PM in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I did try and lodge a request through that web page already but it was rejected as the Motionbuilder 6 serial number does not conform to the expected (xxx-xxxxxxxxx) format.

So I guess I'll have to call the Activation Team number.

Cheers, Nick

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube