Installation & Licensing

latoge
Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)
Accepted Solution

Migrate from Standalone to Network license .. doesn't work

389 Views, 2 Replies
02-15-2013 08:52 AM

Hi,

I would like to migrate my Autocad 2013 from standalone to network.  I have change the value in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R19.0\ACAD-B001\AdLM Type =1) but when I open Autocad 2013 I get an error message (see attachment)

It's in french so here is the traduction : Security system (license manager software lock) does not work or has not been installed correctly.

I know that reinstalling the software correctly would be a solution but I would like to know if there is another solution instead of reinstalling.

Thank you

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

Re: Migrate from Standalone to Network license .. doesn't work

02-15-2013 09:26 AM in reply to: latoge

nope that is the only solution if the registry hack doesn't work

latoge
Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)

Re: Migrate from Standalone to Network license .. doesn't work

02-15-2013 10:04 AM in reply to: DarrenP

Alright, thank you for your quick answer !

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube