Installation & Licensing

Distinguished Contributor
dwk1204
Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Micorsoft Word Error after Installation of 2014 Suite

168 Views, 1 Replies
06-17-2013 07:02 AM

After installing 2014, when I open Microsoft Word I get the attached error. Has anyone seen anything like this before.

As always thanks in advance for any assistance.

stwconn
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Micorsoft Word Error after Installation of 2014 Suite

08-02-2013 10:23 AM in reply to: dwk1204

Yes I am getting the same MS Error Message when opening Word.  I have installed AutoDesk 2014 Suite on 8 computer and only 3 do not have this problem.   They all  are Engineeering computers.  I would like a solution to this problem.

I did uninstall and reinstall and it fix the problem on 1 computer.  The exact same image was used on alll of the computer including the reinstall.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube