Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya unable to recognize 3-year Student License

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JacquiPerry
321 Views, 1 Reply

Maya unable to recognize 3-year Student License

Hi,

So I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I am still running across the same problem. I have all of my files, including my LTU but my computer refuses to recognize it. I went through the online transfer Q&A to try and access my license but when I click the Sign In window from the LTU app it simply disappears from my dash without doing anything at all. I don't get the extra window with the option to sign in and connect at all. I use a Macbook Pro with OS X that is in version 10.9. 

I still have my e-mails with my serial and product key information, I'm not sure if that will actually be of any use right now. Has anyone else had this sort of problem? Solutions? 

-Jack

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: JacquiPerry

Hi Jacqueline,

It's tough to troubleshoot the License Transfer Utility (LTU) because there are many factors involved in its success or failure, i.e. internet connection, computer and security settings, firewall / antivirus, etc. If the LTU is not working for you your alternative would be to uninstall from your previous and then complete a fresh installation on your new machine. I apologize for the inconvenience! Please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report