Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya refuses to install (URGENT PLEASE)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Afalls1994
251 Views, 3 Replies

Maya refuses to install (URGENT PLEASE)

i've tried everything from alternate download managers, to trying to fix error 1603 error, nothing i've found on this website works, i install using install now and it stops during the Visual C++ installation, no matter which one it is it fails to install and if i install it manually it'll fail on the next one, and i've installed them all manually and it still fails to install. I've tried just download now and it stops downloading at 4.88 and then i lost connection. I get the connection to site lost error, i'm literally having every problem in the book and i've never had these problems in the past. It's frustrating me to the point of tears and there's nothing that i've found that helps. When i try to download it manually through the browser it doesn't finish and gives me an error, nothing i do seems to work, i've tried all 3 major browsers and still nothing works. I've disabled my firewall, disabled my antivirus, disabled UAC, gave my account full control over all folders i've done literally EVERYTHING i could find and NOTHING has worked. i've provided my setup log, someone please help me.

and i swear to christ if someone glances at this and says "Search for other posts about your problem" i will LOSE MY ****! (I ALREADY HAVE SEARCHED THROUGH ABOUT 30 POSTS ABOUT MY ISSUE AND NOTHING HAS HELPED AND I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR 2 GOD **** HOURS) *excuse my language but it's 4am and i'm beyond aggrivated with these multitude of issues i'm having (and have never experience before).

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Afalls1994

It is a download issue.

Download Error	Connection has expired. Please reconnect to site.

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Afalls1994
in reply to: TravisNave

like i've said, i've tried all of that, it doesn't allow me to download. when i tried the virtual assitant it gave me an error trying to direct download. I've tried all that stuff. Maya 2014 downloaded and installed perfectly fine, it downloaded in all forms, download now, install now, browser download, all of that. but 2015 doesn't work with any of that, nor does it work with the virtual assistant. I was gonna just torrent it and activate it with my student key but there isn't an available torrent of it (at least not with any good download speed) Autodesk should definitely look into having a torrent available for it from themselves.

Message 4 of 4
Afalls1994
in reply to: TravisNave

and i realize it's a download issue, lol. i've read the log several times and i get several different errors. From the download error to the 1406 error or whatever it is. to like 3 different 14** errors and i've searched for each of them respectively. i have maya 2014 working just fine now, i don't like it as much as 2015 but i guess it'll do for now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report