Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya product Key is not correct

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
770 Views, 7 Replies

Maya product Key is not correct

I have a correct seriel number, it gets a green check mark when entered, but the product key 657G1 gets a red X when entered for being incorrect.  This is for Maya 2015... any suggestions?  This is for a 3 year student use...

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Michael,

Using your email address and user ID, I was able to pull up your Serial # and the Product Key you mentioned is correct. 

I will send you the Serial # via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name) so you can check the Serial #. After which, reply back with the Request Code so you I can manually generate the Activation Code for your Autodesk Maya 2015 Student License. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Also, for anyone else having this issue, never copy/paste the product key as that almost always fails.  Type it in directly.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 8
LadyNiyyah1
in reply to: TravisNave

Good evening,

I'm having a similar problem, however my Product key is being directly typed in, Therefore I had to download the trial. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Creativity is Bliss!
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 8
asburyj
in reply to: LadyNiyyah1

What exactly does your installer window Say at the top? If it says Maya 2015 the product key is 657G1. IF it says a different product name or a different year it's going to have a different product key. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 6 of 8
LadyNiyyah1
in reply to: asburyj

Hello Jeffery,

I'm inputing that very code, I just tried to priveate message you with the

screen shot but It's not working when I drag it in the box, can I use an email so you can see it?

Creativity is Bliss!
Message 7 of 8
LadyNiyyah1
in reply to: LadyNiyyah1

Restarted, it's working now. Thank you!

Creativity is Bliss!
Message 8 of 8
LadyNiyyah1
in reply to: asburyj

Now it's saying my product key.. ugh. Spoke too soon.

Creativity is Bliss!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report