Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya installation not working, need help desperately!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
plythesyus
801 Views, 1 Reply

Maya installation not working, need help desperately!!!

So basically I tired installing the educational version of maya 2014 for windows 64Bit and after downloading and opening the installer (whilst the installation web page was still open) I got this error message(see file attached). however none of the potential problems described in the message are apt as I deactivated my firewall, I had not moved the install file to another location and I had left the web page as is. My main concern would have to be that I use 3G wireless broadband no I'm not sure if the website needs a constant signal or what (not good with technical things) I am yet to download the free trial but I assume that will not work either. Is there some way I can download an installer and do it all the old fashioned way with serial keys, etc because I have no ****ing idea what to do and this installation method is different and scary to me. please help as I am doing an advanced diploma in game's art and if I can't work from home I will fall behind and I've allready paid pretty much my life's savings to study for this course so without an alternative way of getting maya I'm pretty much ****ed.

mayathing.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: plythesyus

Hi plythesyus and welcome to the community!

Can you please double check that your anti-virus and firewall are completely off and download the software from our virtual agent linked here? Click on Download Links and then on 

You'll then be able to activate it using the serial number provided by the Education Community.

I would strongly recommend finding a more stable connection for this downloads as interruptions during the download may cause you to lose data.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report