Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya install not working, corrupt file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
olliyaya
660 Views, 3 Replies

Maya install not working, corrupt file

I cannot install Maya 2011 because I get this error CRC failed in x64\Maya\Maya2011.msi.

I would re download Maya again, but the link says "Sorry,Too many download attempts: 11. You were allowed to download only 5 times. If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com." 

I only successfully downloaded Autodesk_Maya_2011_Win_64bit.exe file once. So, I contacted customer service and they said they couldn't help, that i need to contact technical support. So here I am. I am frustrated that I cannot have access to a program that I bought in October of 2010. Sure, I should have bought the extended download service but since I didn't I should at least be able to access what I bought without having to pay over 3k for the same program. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the small vent.

Btw, I am running windows 7 and I am using Norton Internet Security

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: olliyaya

I would suggest ordering physical media.  You can order media thru your reseller or by obtaining previous version software requests from the Autodesk document and media website here:

http://www.autodeskdocandmedia.com/

You will need your product serial number to complete the order.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
olliyaya
in reply to: TravisNave

thank you for replying but would I have to pay the full price all over again?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: olliyaya

No, it's just a media replacement fee.  Minor cost. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report