Installation & Licensing

charlenespence09
Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)

Maya Licence Issue

97 Views, 0 Replies
02-20-2013 12:01 PM

Hello

i am having a major issue with my maya license breaking all the time, its driving me insane and becoming very time consuming as I am losing days that i cant actually do any work - which is annoying as i am doing my final major project at uni.

My license keeps breaking some times when it crashes but lately its been doing it every time I start maya up.

I am on a students license, on mac OS 64bit using maya 2012,
I do have maya on two different machines, one on my laptop and another on my desktop - not sure if this is causing any issues - but i think they have two different product keys for these.

If anyone could help, I would be very grateful

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube