Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2015 "file not found"

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
chriscaudwell
1169 Views, 5 Replies

Maya 2015 "file not found"

I know there have been quite a few posts about installation problems, however looking through them I can't see anything relating to the error message I keep getting.

Whenever I click on "Install now" I agree to the T&C's and then my browser just says "file not found" nothing else, just that, I've tried in Chrome and Firefox and it's the same thing.

Trying to download the student version of Maya 2015.

Anyone know why this is?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: chriscaudwell

Hello!

Apologies for installation issues. Please take the steps below when re-downloading your software to rectify the error:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download from the Virtual Agent

Please let me know how it goes, if you need further assistance please reply to this post with further details. Or please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
chriscaudwell
in reply to: jessica.t

Hey,

I dowloaded both parts from the virtual agent, however when I run them they begin to extract, but when they complete I get the error attatched.

Message 4 of 6
chriscaudwell
in reply to: jessica.t

I've tried going about this in numerous ways now and still can't find any way past this "Entry point not found" error.

Would really appreciate some help with this

Message 5 of 6
jessica.t

Hi @chriscaudwell,

Take a look at this Autodesk Solution regarding the Entry Point Not Found error and let me know if it helps!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

you just need to go on the arrow next to "install now" and choose download now and it will work

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report