Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
skater12096
829 Views, 6 Replies

Maya 2014 won't load.

My Maya 2014 recently stopped working so I uninstalled it and tried re-installing but the same problem keeps occurring.

Every time I try to load up Maya it gets to the load up screen where it says "Maya loading" and the output window also appears but ater a second it just disappears and nothing else happens.

What is the problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
asburyj
in reply to: skater12096

Hi skater and welcome to the forum,

Can you provide some more info? What Operating system are you running? Were there any recent hardware or software changes on your system before this started occuring?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 7
skater12096
in reply to: asburyj

Windows 7 Ultimate

AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.00Ghz

Biostar N68S3+

4GB RAM

ATI AMD Radeon HD 6700

And there were no changes to the hardware or software when this happened. Maya 2014 just started doing it and so I uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times and it still doesn't work. It just keeps stopping when it says Maya is loading.

Message 4 of 7
asburyj

Can you try a windows system restore to a time when Maya was still working?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore

Jeffry Asbury
Message 5 of 7
tbrown19

I'm having the same issue with Maya. It was working, but now does exactly as you describe. The only thing that has changed is that the software was working at the end of 2014, but no longer in 2015. I've changed the system calender back (no results), and used a system restore to when it was working (no result).
Message 6 of 7
asburyj
in reply to: tbrown19

Is your Maya a standalone or network license version?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 7 of 7
tbrown19
in reply to: asburyj

Standalone (educational)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report