Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2014 student serial number not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hasaniwalker
1015 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2014 student serial number not working

I just installed Maya, but whenever I try to activate it, I get an error message that the serial number isn't valid.  the field for the serial number auto fills on the page btu it says it's not valid.  I also checked the number that was emailed to me, and on the autodesk page, but this copy of Maya 2014 says' it's nto valid.  what should I do to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

It should be working if you did everything correctly. Maybe you're overlooking a common mistake? Retrace your steps and check for any silly mistakes. 'Cause I've done this 5 or 6 times on my PCs and it always worked fine for me.
Message 3 of 4

I rechecked the number a few times.  It's the same one that was emailed to me.  When I try to activate it the program fills the serial number tab automatically and immediately brings up the error message that the number is invalid.  I sent a message to Maya and they checked the number and said it's not in their system, but I got the serial number from this site, so I'm nto sure why it doesn't work.  hopefully they'll be able to find a solution.

Message 4 of 4
rlfranco
in reply to: hasaniwalker

Did you ever find a solution here? I'm having the same issue trying to activate Maya 2014 on my MAC. I read a post about transferring the license from my other PC install. I went through all the steps and when I went to use the License Transfer Utility it never opened. Any help here would be great!

Thanks,

Rebecca!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report