Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2014 installation failed on exit and error 110

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
zywux
246 Views, 0 Replies

Maya 2014 installation failed on exit and error 110

Please help! I am eligible for the 3 year free Maya download. I've got my serial number and product code.

First when I tried to activate my trial after its expiration, I got the error 110 (a license error has occured). I looked this up and found the common answer was to uninstall Maya completely and then re-install and enter activation codes. I deleted Maya following these instructions: http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/04/maya-2012-on-mac-how-to-delete-maya-from-your-com... and then reinstalled via browser download from the autodesk education site.

I open up the installer and it installs everything but then at the very end gives an error "Installation failed on Exit" and says the files weren't installed, even though I then look in my applications and all the files are there.

So I boot up Maya anyway, it asks me for my activation codes again and then gives the same 110 error. So i'm running in circles here! Can anyone help? I need Maya 2014 for class ASAP! I'm running Mac OSX 10.9.2 (Mavericks) and Google Chrome version 34.0.1847.131

Thank you in advance to anyone who spends time to answer me! I appreciate you!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report