After 1 month, i can not activate Maya 2013 on linux Fedora 16.
As you see on attachments, i have an error 3 and after an error 19.
The support of the ADN gives me wrong answers, like :
- delete the Maya.env (??? i do not have Maya.env because i can start Maya)
- start Maya, go to about ---> licence info (it is a joke ? I can NOT start Maya because i have a license error)
The last answer was :
"I am discussing with my team about the license activation issue, I will let you know once I heard back from them."
Anyone can resolve this problem please ?
I have tried :
- uninstall/re-install multiple time (with setup or rpm)
- install mudox 2012/2013
- disable the biosdevname from fedora
- try to transfer the license with the LTU from the Window computer
The activation options give me the possibility to activate with an xml file (an activation code from Autodesk), perhaps the last option.
I decided to install 2013 after having to reinstall my coputer with archlinux. Having previously had maya 2012 installed with a student lcience working fine.
I now get the same error you are getting.
Being a studnt that uses linux and needs maya for my course, this is extreamly frustraighting!
I've installed maya2013 on fedora 18. and gettting same error you both are. But this community does not support linux. So I'm still looking how to fix this
It is because Fedora 16 or 18 or another is not in the "System requirements".
So, Maya works, but the activation not....(...)
When you activate, you have an xml generated. Open this xml, the value for the "system" will be "none".
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register