Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2011 Product Key and Serial Number

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Tolvelski
16536 Views, 6 Replies

Maya 2011 Product Key and Serial Number

Hi, now I know plenty of people have been asking the same thing, but I too have been trying to gain a Product Key and Serial Number so that I can have the academic registration instead of just the 30 Trial. And yet every time I hit the "Get Serial" button next to the download button I get a message saying that you are currently out of serial keys. Now my question is are you going to be getting anymore soon or if you have ever had any since from the looks of what I’ve read on the forums. This has been a long standing problem that has yet to be resolved.So if you could get back to me and the people who have had this problem that would be greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
vfoss-turcan
in reply to: Tolvelski

I am also trying to get a serial number for Maya.  I've clicked "Get Serial Number" and so far only get a spinning circle thing that says "Please wait, updating..." with no luck. Hmmm.......

Message 3 of 7
vfoss-turcan
in reply to: vfoss-turcan

After 3 tries of clicking on "Get Serial Number" (in the download for Maya, and selecting the version) it finally worked!  And then it was a bit confusing but did get to activate Maya.  Hope you get yours sorted.

Message 4 of 7
Tolvelski

No luck yet, Ive been clicking the button for bout 20 minuets and everytime its the same thing.

Message 5 of 7
guillelleida

what is the serial number of Autocad 2011?

and the product key?

Message 6 of 7
karuppu4035

Serial number product key how to download
Message 7 of 7

@karuppu4035

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

@karuppu4035 wrote:
Serial number product key how to download

We need more info than this..

Autodesk product and version?

Are you a student?

OR did you subscribe to an Autodesk product?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report