Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2011 Mac OSX "error 20" solved by changing language to English

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3291 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2011 Mac OSX "error 20" solved by changing language to English

I had the same problem, and i was solving that for 4 days before i find this forum. 

Changing system language from Polish to English helped me, and it works, but why i have to cancel my national language because of Maya only?

Is there any other solution? 

Pshemko

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

changing the computers system language or is it another

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I can't really call that a solution, to be honest.

It's a bypass, bypassing should be temporary, You should make an update that would fix this.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I still have a problem installing maya. I]ve tried a lot of ways to fix this, most of them in this thread or the one this thread is created from. Some of them I don't understand, the ones with the terminal messages. But the most of them regarding the ones where to delete some files and stuff I did.

I still have the error 20, I try to download new, I did the "zero" regerstration, the serial regestration, and change the language setting and I still get the same error.

When I install I get installation faild on exit, I first downloaded the trail version when I had 10.5.8 on my mac, but upgrated to 10.6 and updated it to 10.6.6 and still get the same error as the 10.5.8 (there's a picture attached of the error I get)

It is like I]m never getting a new install, it is like the old install is supposed to get fixed by deleting some files and such but for me as a relativlely new mac user I just don't have to knowledge to do so. I can model with Maya on computers at school but can't install the one program from the internet.

Please help (in a way for me to understand)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report