Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
crystalclau
715 Views, 4 Replies

Maya 2010 activation

I've been trying to activate Maya 2010 but my trial period has expired and I don't know how else can I get my registration code. What can I do to complete the activation process?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi crystalclau:

You may completely uninstallthe trial version from your machine and  download Autodesk Maya 2010 through Education Community. Prior to download, please check your system for and disable any of the following:

# Firewall - These are designed to stop downloads from non-approved sites.
# Anti-Virus Programs - These will try to stop or scan a download. It may cause the download to be corrupt or damaged.
# Download Monitors - Programs such as GoZilla! and NetZip are not compatible with our server and will sometimes block or stop downloads.
# Screen Savers - In some instances, screen savers can interfere with the download process. If you have a screen saver that is starting while you are downloading, please disable it temporarily until your download is complete.

Once download is done, please follow  the steps provided through this link:

http://autode.sk/vJG5Rh to activate.

Thank you!

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 5

I tryed to follow the steps but I cannot complete the activation process. As I sayed before my trial aperiod has expired and I cannot start the program and get the product registrion code from within my product. when I try to start it I only have as an option the activation of Maya but if I choose to take this step the register today window opens and its blank, as in the attachment. 

Message 4 of 5
celine.manca
in reply to: crystalclau

Hi crystalclau,

Could you please try this link? This is an issue which is linked to the Javascript.

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 5 of 5
Angelo.A
in reply to: celine.manca

Hi crystalclau,

Before you try the above suggestion, you may want to try first to unistall / re-install.

Please refer to:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10243968&linkID=9240617

Angelo Aramayo
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report