Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map 3D Install Failure: LiteHtml.dll

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
eric
3298 Views, 6 Replies

Map 3D Install Failure: LiteHtml.dll

The procedure entry point ?_Getcat@?$codecvt... ...could not be located in the dynamic link library ..\Setup\LiteHtml.dll

I've been working with Autodesk for a week on this problem but nothing has worked. Have searched the forums and see it is a somewhat common problem but cannot see where there is a clear solution. Has there been a solution found?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: eric
Message 3 of 7
eric
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks. Tried that several times. No luck. Same error message.

Message 4 of 7
eric

Solution - Wanted to post an actual solution to this common problem. After fighting this for weeks and getting the same stale non-fixes from Autodesk folks, I was helped by Zach Scott at PacfiCAD. In this instance I was installing AutoCAD 2015 Map3D on a Windows 8.1 64-bit system.

The fix to the Autocad installer program error is to run the setup.exe in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode as Administrator. Get the install files on your computer and then right click on the setup executable to find the compatiblity tab etc.

Message 5 of 7
kjace

This also works for Maya LT 2015. Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
mohan_s

Thanks a LOT Eric , you saved my life. This works for AutoCAD LT 2015 64 bit on windows 8. 100 KUDOS, HURRAY!
Best Regards,
Mohan Suryawanshi
Message 7 of 7
nemo_1_8

fantastic fix! i was struggling with the for days.

Change compatibilty to windows XP service pack 3

Run as administrator!

so easy but would have never have thought it thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report