Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage licenes on-line

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
rfg018
571 Views, 3 Replies

Manage licenes on-line

I have stand along licenes.

Is there away to tell on which computer has the licenes, and if there are license on the transfer manager.

My problem is that I like to test the new version before I place them on the work station.  I then install it on the workstation, and if all good after 30 days, they would register the license.  To get the 30 day test, I must use the trial serial number, and later enter the correct serial number.

When I install the software on the test computer, it's automatic register the license (it take me more that 30 day to test), so I need to use the license transfer.   Not a problem, except I do not know if I have any license on the transfer manager, and if they were saved as public or private ( I try to remember).

So I would like to see what computer has the license, and what license are in the transfer (both private and public).

Can this be done on-line?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: rfg018

Hello Robert!

While this can not be done online / automatically, you can always check the status of a given license from our License Assistance Team.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Message 3 of 4
rfg018
in reply to: philip.s

maybe in the future this could be done, I do not like to waste people time for something that could be easly done on-line.

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: rfg018

I've passed your feedback onto the appropriate parties. Thanks for sharing!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report