Installation & Licensing

Contributor
chopperhack
Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)

Made the mistake of buyng LT 2013...

161 Views, 2 Replies
02-20-2013 10:01 AM

There was nothing in the download-Installation that rejected Windows 8 Operating system.

Am I now just out of luck, no way to register license key?

Seems a little cavalier of AutoDESK to just dismiss this issue when I have already paid for the software.

Have 19 days left.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

Re: Made the mistake of buyng LT 2013...

02-20-2013 02:30 PM in reply to: chopperhack

If you check the system requirements when you buy the program, you will see that Windows 8 is not listed.

http://store.autodesk.com/store/adskus/en_US/pd/AutoCAD_LT_2013/productID.243330500

If you purchased Subscription then you will receive 2014 once released.  In the mean-time, I would recommend installing on Windows 7 or Windows XP as the system requirements state for 2013.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Made the mistake of buyng LT 2013...

02-21-2013 04:55 AM in reply to: chopperhack

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube