Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
assistanceis
794 Views, 6 Replies

MULTIPLE "adskflex"

Hello,

I want to manage my license service independently.
each license have :
- it's own service
- it's own license file
- it's own debug and log file
- it's own port

Autocad licenses are already installed and now I must add Moldflow license on the same server.
When I start Moldflow service, I have this error message : "MULTIPLE "adskflex" servers running."

How to do ?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: assistanceis

If you are running multiple Autodesk products, you will want only one Autodesk service, adskflex, and debug. Autodesk licenses use port 2080. What you want and how things work are two different things. =)

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
assistanceis

Thanks for your reply,

Could I use two different license file for these different product (Autocad, Moldflow, ... maybe more)?
Or do I use only one license file where I paste the license (text) of any Autodesk product ?

I prefert use the first solution is it's possible...
Message 4 of 7
frhervet

Hi,

You must have only one license file where you will have all Autodesk Product because you will have as said travis only one adskflex.

Franck Hervet
Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 7
assistanceis

Message for Developpers of Adskflex :

Could you add the feature to use more than one license file... (every .LIC file would be wonderfull)
To "Help the Administrators" because we do modification on license files several time by week...

Thanks for your replies.

Subject close for me... 😞
Message 6 of 7
frhervet

I'm interesting to know why you made modification several time by week ?

Franck Hervet
Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 7
assistanceis

Because we have many license services on our servers (not only Autodesk product)...
AUTOCAD, MOLDFLOW, INVENTOR, ANSYS, ASPEN, FORTRAN, TR-CIEL, MATLAB, TOPSPIN, MINITAB....

And also, some license are rented for limited time (feature added, new users, ...) so many changes to proceed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report