Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAYA student version, not showing the product key and serial number?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
Anonymous
4110 Views, 24 Replies

MAYA student version, not showing the product key and serial number?

Hello,

When I slect maya and slect the operating system, year and click "next" after it goes to the download page, but I do not recieve any product key or seriel key instead i get "We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.
Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days.
Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link." And yes i started download through install and download and installed maya succesfully and ofcourse now its going through the 30 days trial. So I went back to the page and on the "My Software" page there are 0 downloads. And then again i tried the above method again and still it says the same message. So how do I get the product key and serial number for maya 2013...windows 7 62bit...?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm suprised and dissapointed in autodesk that this is still a problem. I'm having this same problem a year later trying to activate AutoCAD 2014 win 64bit. I'm on google chrome version 28.0.1500.72. I'm downloading from the Education Community page. I'm hope someone has figuered this out by now, and if so I'd really appreciate a solution. Thank you in advance to whatever good soul finds this and helps.

Message 22 of 25
philip.s

Hi Ryan,

Confirming that as of yesterday we are in fact currently experiencing an issue in the Education preventing new users from obtaining licenses.

We apologize for the inconvenience and would ask that anyone effected download and utilize the software in trial mode while we work on a fix.

EDU COMMUNITY.PNG

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

same problem

We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.
Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days.
Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link.

auto cad 2014 64bit version

help me

Message 24 of 25
philip.s

Hello Hyun,

As mentioned above this is a system wide issue that we are in the process of addressing. For the time being, please download and utilize the software in trial mode. Once resolved you will be able to return to the Education Community site, obtain a serial number, and activate the software.

Message 25 of 25
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Confirming that the "We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time" issue has been resolved.

As some new user accounts were permanently impacted, you may need to create a new Education Community account with a different email address in order to obtain a license.

Thank you very much for all of your patience and please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report