Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAYA student version, not showing the product key and serial number?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
ravianu2012
3988 Views, 24 Replies

MAYA student version, not showing the product key and serial number?

Hello,

When I slect maya and slect the operating system, year and click "next" after it goes to the download page, but I do not recieve any product key or seriel key instead i get "We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.
Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days.
Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link." And yes i started download through install and download and installed maya succesfully and ofcourse now its going through the 30 days trial. So I went back to the page and on the "My Software" page there are 0 downloads. And then again i tried the above method again and still it says the same message. So how do I get the product key and serial number for maya 2013...windows 7 62bit...?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 2 of 25
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ravianu2012

Hi ravianu 2012, 

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting your serial number.

Could you please let us know what browser you are using and also what version of said browser? This will help our Education Community team troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 25
ravianu2012
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I am using windows explorer 9.

Message 4 of 25
camilo.lemos

Thank you, ravianu2012.

We will pass this information to our Education Community team and will post updates on this thread as soon as we have them.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 25
fimay
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi, I am having the same message with the download. I return to the site to get the serial key to activate it and it says I haven't downloaded anything. So I am wondering how do I get the serial key.

Thansk 

Message 6 of 25

Hi, I am facing the same problem as well, though the software I have installed is AutoCAD for Mac 2012 edition. I'm using Safari Version 6.0. 

Message 7 of 25
saengaloon

I'm also having the same issue. I'm on MAC OSX. Safari and I have Maya installed with 30 days trial but cannot get the serial key.

Message 8 of 25
philip.s
in reply to: tanyunhanvanessa

Thank you all very much for reporting this issue. Reiterating what my colleague Camilo said in his previous post, we are looking into this problem and will provide updates accordingly. For the time being, please download and utilize the software in trial mode.

Message 9 of 25

I'm having the same issue...  Someone else I know is able to get it on his first try, while at the exact same moment I get the error message.

Message 10 of 25
tailedmouse

I am having the same issue, I am using IE9

Message 11 of 25
philip.s
in reply to: tailedmouse

Thank you very much for the additional reports 20160615 and tailedmouse. This issue is not affecting everyone within the Education Community, just a limited number of user accounts.

As mentioned above, please utilize the software in its trial mode for the time being, and check here for any status updates.

Message 12 of 25
julioanom

i have the same problem i use google chrome

Message 13 of 25
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: julioanom

H julioanom,

This issue has been resolved, please check here for more details.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 14 of 25

i i am still getting this error in google chrome and ie8

Message 15 of 25
javier.robledo
in reply to: philip.s

I'm getting the same problem as well, what can i do?

Message 16 of 25
philip.s
in reply to: javier.robledo

Hello Javier,

Are you downloading from our Education Community or Students Facebook page? As a workaround you could always utilize the other site.

Message 17 of 25
javier.robledo
in reply to: philip.s

I'm using the Education Community page at the first time, but finally i get my serial number from the Students Facebook 🙂

Thanx a lot!

Message 18 of 25
amanda.k
in reply to: javier.robledo

Hello Javier,

Thank you for the update and we hope you enjoy the Education Community!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 19 of 25
jasidgman
in reply to: amanda.k

i have the same problem! 😞

Message 20 of 25
philip.s
in reply to: jasidgman

Hello Javiera!

In this case the recommended workaround is to simply create a new account with a different email address and proceed with the standard process of obtaining a license.

My apologies for the inconvenience and please let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report