Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAYA 2011 corruption during every single install !!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
louboy999
526 Views, 4 Replies

MAYA 2011 corruption during every single install !!!

I am having the same issues but its only with installing MAYA, not downloading it. I download it without issues but once I try and install it I also get a message stating that it was somehow corrupted. This happens just as it gets to the end of its installation. I know it has nothing to do with file size since its just one program. If anyone has any real answers please reply. This is driving me crazy exact messages is " Some installation files are corrupted. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation." Like I haven't done that about 6 or 7 times already! 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: louboy999
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

I'm also having this problem but there isn't an option to download from the browser. On Firefox or Chrome. It just has one box to click to download, and it downloads in the Download manager.

Message 4 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Please check out my post in Up and Ready. You can try to use a 3rd party download manager.

David Lau
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

I figured it out, it was because I'm using Windows 7 and I needed to Run it as 'administrator' and delete some old Maya files 🙂 Thanks for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report