Installation & Licensing

gamilne
Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)

Lost software

178 Views, 3 Replies
11-22-2012 04:54 AM

My hard drive recently failed and do not have a back-up disc for my Autocad 2011

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

Re: Lost software

11-22-2012 06:28 AM in reply to: gamilne

Hi gamline and welcome to the forums!

First of all, I've removed the attachment from your message as it contained all your sensitive activation information. Please, refrain from posting your serial number and private information on the forums in the future:smileyhappy:

Here are two download links for AutoCAD 2011. These links are temporary and will expire in 48 hours:

AutoCAD 2011 32 bits

AutoCAD 2011 64 bits

Camilo Lemos
gamilne
Message 3 of 4 (150 Views)

11-23-2012 02:59 AM in reply to: gamilne

I have installed the 32bit download, but on starting it says I have 30days to register and on attempting registration says Serial No. is not valid.

G. Milne

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)

11-23-2012 03:14 AM in reply to: gamilne

Hi gamline,

I've had a look at the serial number that was on your attachment and it is indeed coming back as invalid. Was this software purchased from Autodesk directly or from one of our official authorized resellers?

Camilo Lemos

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube