Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost serial number - Revit Arch 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
slavapal00za
855 Views, 1 Reply

Lost serial number - Revit Arch 2011

Laptop was getting a bit bogged down, so decide it was time to wipe the hard drive and run a fresh install of the operating system.  Prior to wiping the hard drive, I ran the License Transfer Utility for Revit.  When it was complete, I printed my serial number to a PDF file that I thought I had saved to my backup disk...unfortunately, must have inadvertantly not saved it in the correct location.  Now I am unable to import my license from the Autodesk website.  I even restored the Licpath.lic file to get the information, but it was blank!

Can anyone tell me how recover my serial number?  Autodesk doesn't have a customer support phone number to call...which is very inconvenient in my opinion.  Also, this a student version that I downloaded so it didn't come with any original packaging that would have the serial number.

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Dear slavapal00za,

I have sent you a private message with your serial number information. You can find this information by logging in to Education Community. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on log-in and then there's a "Forgot your password?" link.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report