Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for link to download Sketchbook Pro for win7 64bit

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
LoganX37
6614 Views, 6 Replies

Looking for link to download Sketchbook Pro for win7 64bit

Can not find a link to download Sketchbook Pro11 for Win7 64bit. Is there one? Has anyoner else had this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: LoganX37

i don't think there is a 64 bit sketchbook pro

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
patricksmid_95

I am soon upgrading to a windows 7 64 bit, have vista 32 bit now. I also can't find a 64 bit version for sketchbook pro in the downloads. I did some googling and I have read people discussing sketchbook pro for the 64 bit version on forums, but noone told what sketchbook pro version they had. Can't I just download the 32 version for a 64 bit windows? 

Message 4 of 7

Hi LoganX37 and patricksmid_95,

Sketchbook Pro 2011 doesn't have a 64 bit version for now. For more details on Sketchbook Pro 2011 (e.g.. Features, System Requirements) please click here: http://autode.sk/yUNvH.  

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 7
patricksmid_95

Ok, but the 2010 version also doesn't have a 64 bit version? Can't find that one in the downloads either.

Message 6 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: patricksmid_95

there has never been a 64 bit version of sketchbook pro

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
Lakstein

Just downloaded the trial version for sketchbook v 6.2.4 and I am looking to buy the software, is there a 64 bit version of the software for windows? where can i find it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report