Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading AutoCad LT 2011 twice

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chinokid
493 Views, 3 Replies

Loading AutoCad LT 2011 twice

I recently purchased LT 2011 and loaded it on my desktop. I would also like to load it on my laptop. Will AutoCad allow 2 loads from a single seat version?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: chinokid

Yes. Autodesk allows for a second activation for this purpose. It is in the EULA. It's that long lawyer jargon that you are supposed to read when you click *I AGREE* at the beginning of the installation (that nobody ever actually reads.) It's in there, trust me. 😃

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
bobbi-mcam

From the EULA

2.2.1 Standalone (Individual) Version. If Autodesk identifies the Software as a
“Standalone Version” or as an “Individual Version” or if the User Documentation does not
identify the Software by any of the version designations set forth in Sections 2.2.2 through
2.2.6, You may Install and Access one (1) copy of the Software on one (1) individual
Computer, which may not be connected to a network in a manner that allows more than one
(1) user to Access, upload, operate, view or otherwise create or use a copy of the Software.
You may not Install or Access the Software other than on one (1) computer at a time.
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

Also from the EULA under 3.1 PERMITTED ACTIONS:

3.1.2 Use Away from Usual Work Location.

(a) For Stand-alone (Individual) and Multiseat Stand-alone Versions. If You have acquired a Stand-alone (Individual) Version or Multiseat Stand-alone Versions, for each Permitted Number of copies of the Software, You may Install and Access, solely within Your Territory, one (1) additional copy of the Software on a second Computer provided that:

(i) such second Computer is owned or leased by You (and not by another person, such as Your employee, if any);

(ii) such second Computer is either a portable Computer or a nonserver Computer away from Your usual work location;

(iii) the additional copy of Software is Accessed solely for the purpose of enabling You (or Your employee, if any) to perform work while away from Your usual work location;

(iv) the original and additional copy of the Software are used only by the same person, and only one (1) of the Software copies is Accessed at any one time; and

(v) both copies of the Software are Installed and Accessed exclusively with the copy protection device (if any) supplied with the Software.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report