Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
mdi.xray
491 Views, 4 Replies

Licensing

Hi all,

I have got a question regarding the license of an AutoCAD 2013 LT.

I need to reinstall the Operating System, because it doesn't work properly anymore, and I want to use ACAD afterwards. So I wanted to export my license but the tool for importing/exporting the license (sorry, don't know the name in English) doesn't open anymore. Is there another way  to rescue the license?

Hope you know what i mean,

best regards

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: mdi.xray

Welcome to the forums!

As for your license, don't worry about it.  Just reinstall your OS, then reinstall your Autodesk application.  Reactivate.  You should be good to go.  This is a common and acceptable reason for reactivation.  The system is designed to lock you out otherwise. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
mdi.xray
in reply to: TravisNave

Thx for your reply.

Now i got another problem. I wanted to reactivate the software, but i get the error-message, that my serial No is invalid. I think i did something wrong. Do i need to activate it with the old activation key, or do i need a new one?
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: mdi.xray

If your serial number is invalid, it is probably because it was upgraded already or was under Subscription that has expired.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Martin!

Confirming that your AutoCAD LT 2013 license was in fact upgraded to the 2014 release per a subscription contract that has since expired. 

I'll send you a Private Message momentarily with the 2014 licensing info + relevant download links.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report