Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing error 19 Maya 2014

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ramona125
5550 Views, 7 Replies

Licensing error 19 Maya 2014

After registering for the Student's license of Maya 2014 I cannot seem to be able to get past the blank white screen with 2 radio buttons. My husband, who has the exact same computer, installed it without problems, so it is not due to any hardware problems. I am on a Windows 7 computer with IE10.

After I start up maya 2014 (as administrator) I get the Output window, which is completely blank, and a "Autodesk Licensing" window, which is also blank. When I close both windows, however, the main activation window appears and I can click activate and get stuck on the blank window with the 2 radio buttons. To make matters worse, I changed the date on my computer, because someone on the forums suggested that to work and now my 30 day trial version is "expired" and I can only click on repair, after which I am still stuck on the blank screen with 2 radio buttons. If i exit the window i get a message an error 19 licensing problem.

Suggestions I have tried so far:

-Uninstalling and reinstalling jscript.dll and vbscript.dll via the CMD window

-Setting IE security settings to low and enabling all activeX and Java protocols

-Running Maya 2014 in diagnostic mode and with Antivirus off

-Uninstalling and reinstalling IE

-Checking the "zones" in HKEY_Local_Machine and Current_User for weird folders (only the normal 0-4 were there) and resetting the "1400" file to "0"

-Editing every .html file and adding a line to signal the location as secure

I even went so far as to select "proporties" in the white blank screens and copying the destination into IE. I can open the first screen only in IE and even fill in one of the many activation codes I received in the mail. A window opens telling me the program is succesfully activated, but when i reboot Maya, i still get the blank screens and a window stating my license is expired.  

So to conclude I cannot open my 30-day trial version anymore, I can only get past the 2-button blank window by copying the destination into IE and I can license the program via IE, but somehow it doesn't register in Maya, saying my license is still expired. Please help 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: ramona125

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

People have gotten this to work.  Just try the things in the above thread.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
ramona125
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi,

Already tried all these and some more options on some more obscure websites, didn't change a thing. Furthermore, how can I succesfully activate my license via IE and have it still expired in my program?

Message 4 of 8
ardipllana

I have the same problem, when i try to open Maya 2014 i get Output Window which is blank and Autodesk Licensing which is also blank. After i close them with task menager i get the try now (30 days) or activate window. if i press try now, maya will open but if a press acitvate it will open an other window which is half white half black (like a page thats not been loaded yet) and then just closes and nothing happens.

P.S. after try now or activate shows up i have to press one of the buttons fast because the window will close after about 3-4 seconds.

Here in the pic i Print Screen what happens to me.

1) When i try to open Maya 2014

2) When i close the windown from 1) with Task Menager

3)This window shows up after i click activate

Message 5 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: ardipllana

Hello Ardian,

Can you please try the following listed on this blank activation solution and let us know if they resolve the issue?

Message 6 of 8
dembkod

ramona125,

Hello. There is a special way to uninstall IE 10 and it has worked for me in this situation. Can you try these steps?

1. In the Windows Control Panel, go to Programs and Features
  2. Click Turn Windows features on or off on the left
  3. Uncheck the Internet Explorer 10 box and click "OK". Let the process run
  4. After the system finishes processing, reboot the machine
  5. In the Windows Control Panel, go to Programs and Features
  6. Click "View Installed Updates"
  7. Locate the update for Internet Explorer 10 and select it and click "Uninstall" at the top of the screen.
  8. Let the process complete and reboot.
  9. Now start the program and see if you can activate

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 7 of 8
algore92

I had the exact same problem and i followed the internet explorer uninstall instructions and it didn't help any. Error 19 pops up after I close it all

Message 8 of 8
algore92
in reply to: algore92

here is what it looks like

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report