Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing Problems through VPN - Error [-15.570.0]

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jrostarpae
1783 Views, 1 Reply

Licensing Problems through VPN - Error [-15.570.0]

For the last week or so I have been having troubles getting a license for any Autodesk product while connected to the VPN. It has worked without troubles for more then a year.

We have disabled IPv6 on both wireless and wired connections.

I have editted the hosts file to include the ip of the license server

I have editted the LICPATH.LIC file to try the IP directly instead of the server name (& tried specifying a port)

Made exceptions in my laptops windows firewall to allow ports 2080 & 27000-27009 through

Made exceptions in my home router for the same above ports

I tried setting the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT and ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE variables. With the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT variable set to 10000000, Revit just 'hangs'. I have let it go as long as 10 minutes without a response before I killed it.

I am able to ping the server. I am able to access any network drives.

When launching Revit Arch 2012 or AutoCAD 2012, I get the FLEXnet License Finder Dialog box, prompting me for the license server name. I put in the license server, hit finish and get Error [-15.570.0]

Kind of at my wits end here, especially on the nights I forget to borrow a license...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jrostarpae
in reply to: jrostarpae

Figured out the problem...

My wife's phone was pulling the same ip address on my home network as the license server on my work network. Sometimes its the simpliest of things...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report