Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
kucukekin56
219 Views, 5 Replies

Licensing Problem

I have maya students version but ı cant use it. I set up maya 30 days ago ı set up the maya but ı close the website before ı licensing the program. So ı only had trial version and ı use it. I want to use my license. I delete maya and reinstall. But still ı cant use my license. How can ı fix this problem? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
kucukekin56
in reply to: kucukekin56

Give an Error::
Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.
Message 3 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi kucukekin56, welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your product serial number and request code and I'll be happy to help you with this.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 6
kucukekin56
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Okey ı send it.
Message 5 of 6
kucukekin56

Thank you.

Message 6 of 6
camilo.lemos

You're most welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report