Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing Problem with Maya 2015

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
linus
558 Views, 5 Replies

Licensing Problem with Maya 2015

Hello, we are a company that run Maya 2014 with a subscription. Licenses is handled with on a single network manager, and now when we are upgrading to Maya 2015 there has turned up an issue. 

Error 000.pngerror 20.png

We have upgraded the Autodesk License Manager to the latest version, and have generated a license for the new Maya, which is in the correct folder on the server. 2014 still works as expected. 

It would be great if anyone could point us in the right direction.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: linus

verify you are running Flex LM 11.12

also run your license file through here to verify there is a Maya 2015 license in it

www.licenseparser.com

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
linus
in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you!

Yes, "subscription package Autodesk Maya", 2015 included in the list. And I can comfirm that the we are running 11.12

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: linus

run a status inquiry in Flex LM and verify its up and running

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
linus

I reloaded the license file and ran an inquiry. Seems like it's working now.
Message 6 of 6
andrew.holdun

I have used the demo version of Maya 2015 and after subscribing I am am getting the license issues listed above.

Can anyone walk me through what I nerd to do. I am unsure how to check the Flex LM setup so if someone can help in that regards that would also help.

I have been trying since Wednesday and been online with Autodesk who had be add the subscription updates but I am still having a licensing issue and

cannot run MAay 2015 at all.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report