Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing Error Auto Cad 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rehinger
444 Views, 3 Replies

Licensing Error Auto Cad 2011

After refreshing an end user's computer and installing AutoCad 2011 we are getting a license error. This is a network license environment and other users are not experiencing the same problem. The error is that a valid license cnnot be found. I have checked and double checked to make sure his installation is pointing to the drive where the licenses are managed and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application twice. Please advise.

Thank you!

Robert

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: rehinger

rehinger wrote:
....I have checked and double checked to make sure his installation is pointing to the drive where the licenses are managed

Define that more please ^^^^

The easiest way is to make sure that the correct Windows environment variable is set up in Windows as described here.

env0.png

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: rehinger

The link RK provided should get you in the right direction.  I'm only throwing my hat in the discussion because you said the computer is pointed to the drive with the license.  That's an odd description.  Please verify that you are pointing to the license server hostname and that the license manager is running as a service and is not being blocked by firewall or trying to connect via IPv6. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
rehinger
in reply to: TravisNave

We are using a network license setup and no oter end users are having tisproble. Also, none of them have he environment variables as escribed in te previous response. Notsrewhere o go from here.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report