Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing Error [-15.570.1035]

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
AMS_Support
559 Views, 2 Replies

Licensing Error [-15.570.1035]

I recently upgraded our clients to AutoCAD 2011. I also upgraded our license server to the latest NLM.exe I continually get this error when I try to start any of the clients now. I AM the system administrator, but I can't get any response from Autodesk support.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
emily.xu
in reply to: AMS_Support

-15 usually means your license server and client have communication problems, if you can confirm the license server runs ok? you can check it by perform status enquiry in the lmtools. If the server ok, then you need to ensure the port 2080 and 27000-27009 is open, try to close firewall on the server and client to see if the problem can be solved.

Emily Xu, Autodesk Product Support

We appreciate your quick feedback on this forum

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 3
JmbAtlanta
in reply to: AMS_Support

The -15 error mean you have either not started the service (Start>Programs>Administrative Tools>Services), or the dependent services have not been started.

Open the 'named' service you created in lmtools and check the dependencies. Make sure all services are running.

Once all services are running, check the status in lmtools once more.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report