Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
377 Views, 6 Replies

License

I recently replaced my computer due to a failed hard drive. I tried to install my Cleaner XL discreet software on the new machine. When I tried to register it, I got the following message:
The copy of software you are trying to register has been terminated or returned to stock. In this case you may have received a replacement serial number. We need the new serial number to register and activate your software. If you do not have a replacement copy, please contact your reseller for further assistance.
Our IT purchasing division did not receive a replacement serial number. How can I activate/register my software?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, I'd say contact your reseller for further assistance. 😃

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks. I don't know who the reseller was. It was purchased four years ago and the purchasing agent is no longer with the company. (I work for a corporation.) Can I get authorization direct from Autodesk?
Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Maybe. Call 1-800-551-1490 and see if they can help you.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

...making progress at 800 #. So far, they tell me someone returned my product in 2006. Must be an error because I'm holding the box and disk in hand.
Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

Good luck! Hope they get it all straightened out.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks for your advice. Turns out it was an error and the software has been reinstated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report