Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License transfer 32-64 bit

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jcoward
1447 Views, 8 Replies

License transfer 32-64 bit

Will the 32-bit License work on the 64-bit version?  also, where do i get the 64-bit version?

AutoCAD 2013 Multi-Lang 11   we have a sub for one seat.

Thanks,

Jeff

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
avto
in reply to: jcoward

Hi Jeff,

ACAD 2013 license is the product installer bit version independent, so if you have a license for ACAD 2013, you have a choice of installing 32-bit or 64-bit ACAD 2013.  Please note that you need to install 32-bit ACAD 2013 on 32-bit Operating System and 64-bit ACAD 2013 on 64-bit Operating system.

You can obtain ACAD 2013 64-bit installer from your subscription site, under software Download section.

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 9
cliff.mock

I want to add to this question. I'm currently running a 32 bit OS and will be upgrading to 64 bit OS in the future. If I activate my autocad 2013 as 32 bit can I transfer that activation to 64 bit using the LTU?

Message 4 of 9
avto
in reply to: cliff.mock

Yes, you can transfer activated 32-bit ACAD 2013 license via LTU to ACAD 2013 on 64-bit system.

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 9
jcoward

Avto, thanks for the information. I apologize, but I do not know where my 'subscription page' is located on your website. Please give me a link or better describe its location.

Thanks very much,

Jeff

Message 6 of 9
avto

Hi Jeff,

Here is the link to the Subscription sign in page

http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/public/index?siteID=11564774&id=11607975 

From Autodesk home page go > Support > Subscription and click on ‘Subscriber Sign In’ link. 

subscription.png

For more information you can go here

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/04/where-is-the-subscription-login-link.html 

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 9
jcoward
in reply to: avto

Thanks that information helped.  The install software is now asking for a 5-digit product Key.

Where would i find that?

Thanks,

Jeff

Message 8 of 9
philip.s

Hi Jeff,

You can finding a full listing of Product Keys for all supported Autodesk programs / versions here. For AutoCAD 2013, the Product Key is 001E1.

Message 9 of 9
razaahsan
in reply to: philip.s

We have Auto desk 2011 LT and download source is for 32 bit, how do we get 64 bit we want to transfer our License to windows 7 64 bit?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report