Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License problem. Could not Activate

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
louistang
654 Views, 6 Replies

License problem. Could not Activate

During the activation process, there are error appear.

"Your online activation request has returned an error (0) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems."

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: louistang

Hi louistang,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number so I can further check on it.

Please also include the Request Code so I can manually generate the Activation Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

H louistang,

I noticed that the Serial Number you sent is still the 2011 version however this has already been Upgraded to the 2013 version.

Would you rather still continue using the 2011 version instead of the 2013 version?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 4 of 7
louistang
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I have try to install the autocad 2013, but the serial number or product key don't match.

Screen Shot 2012-10-25 at 9.41.43 AM.png

Message 5 of 7
louistang

The License we buy which is 2011 ver.

So, i can't use 2013 ver, right?

I

Message 6 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Hi louistang,

If you choose to use the 2013 version, you can definitely use it, in fact we encourage you to use the 2013 version as it is the current and newest version.

I will Private Message you the download link for the 2013 version as well as the Serial Number and Product Key.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 7
louistang

OK.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report