Installation & Licensing

sandrab
Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)
Accepted Solution

License manager - 32 bit or 64 bit?

274 Views, 2 Replies
01-09-2013 11:56 AM

Greetings - one of my colleagues (who is no longer here) set up a network installation and license manager for ACAD Civil 3D 2013; the users are in an XP  32-bit environment.

I have a single user who has Windows XP 64 bit OS, and I just downloaded and installed the appropriate version of ACAD Civil 3D for her.

Question:  Will she be able to use the License Manager for the 32-bit or, do we have to set up a single, stand alone installation for her?

Thanks, all!

Sandra

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: License manager - 32 bit or 64 bit?

01-09-2013 12:06 PM in reply to: sandrab

she should be able to grab a license still

the licensing doesn't look for whether the product is 32 bit or 64 bit

sandrab
Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: License manager - 32 bit or 64 bit?

01-15-2013 06:07 PM in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you Darren! My challenge now, is for her machine to see or get to the LM. I tried to type a path in but it won't work. Sandra

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube