Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License import option not active

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
EskoBrno
316 Views, 1 Reply

License import option not active

Hi,

I would like to run our standalone AcadLT copy on a different computer in the company, i.e. different user, via LTU but I do not think it works like it should do.
We have original activated copy on one computer, license exported, but when I install even the trial version on the second computer LTU offers me only license export (after updating same ser.num), not import. In the end we can run one copy on both computers and we are breaking rights even when we do not intend to.
I tried install the sw on a clean machine but it behaves the same way... It does not offer license import!
At the moment we run one copy and one trial but what after 30 days?
Could someone help please?
Thank you,

Jiri.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: EskoBrno

The LTU is problematic, indeed. Since you have already exported the license on the other computer, you don't have to worry about licensing regulations on that. You can simply uninstall that product. As for your new computer, since the LTU is not working, just reactivate the product there. If it does not work, call Autodesk Activations at 1-800-551-1490 and get an activation code. This is much easier than trying to fix your LTU issue and will get you back up and running under compliance quickly and easily.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report