Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License export failed but AutoCAD thinks my license is exported

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pmcterry
917 Views, 1 Reply

License export failed but AutoCAD thinks my license is exported

I tried to export my AutoCAD 2010 license so I could transfer it to another location where I would be working.  The license export came back saying it failed (but I didn't see the reason why before I closed it).  I tried running my AutoCAD and now it says that the license has been exported and I should import it.  But when I try to import it, it says it failed because that serial number is not on my subscription.  I don't understand what happened because it never should have exported!  And now I can't use AutoCAD at all because I import my license!!!  Or is it still on my computer somewhere?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hashim.mundol
in reply to: pmcterry

if you dont have any other Autodesk 2010/2011 products.

please try to delete the license files,

XP->C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

win7/vista->C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*.data

Activate the product using one of the manual methods

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=5584421&linkID=9241177

then try the LTU.

if this doesnt work, uninstall the product,delete the following following folder; then try reinstall

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\Adlm

Windows Vista and Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Adlm

Since you have reached maximum online activation attempts, you will have to use Manual activation method.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report