Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
cpamani
221 Views, 4 Replies

License export error

Hello,

I am switching from windows XP to Windows 7.  I installed Autocad 2013 onto my new Windows 7 machine.  I tried to export my license out of XP, but it failed.  Our company had a subscription service, but it expired.  How do I activate Autocad 2013 on my new Windows 7 machine?  I haven’t uninstalled it from my XP machine yet, I am afraid of losing the program completely and interrupting my workflow.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: cpamani

If you have never upgraded or activated anything newer than 2013 under the old Subscription, then you should just be able to activate on the new computer.  You might need assistance, but you should be able to retire the XP and move solely onto Win7. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
cpamani
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, for the input. I tried putting in my serial number a code, but it kicks back saying they are in valid.
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: cpamani

Yeah, that is what I would have expected.  Start here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-S...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
cpamani
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report